Saturday, August 30, 2008

MERDEKA X 7 = 1957

Fellow Malaysian, HAPPY 51ST BIRTHDAY..........

The Question - Is there anything to celebrate or feel proud about?

I for one do not feel that after 51 yrs of independence, that I am part of the social network in my own country, not that I have taken any direct or indirect benefits from schemes or subsidies or scholarship from the government as long as I can remember.

What kicks me hard in the ass or my face is the political upheavel happening in the country....Mahathir, cant remember, Anuar,PM in waiting, Paklah, lack of political resolve, Najib, accused of murder, Muhyidden, cant speak English to well, Lim Guan Eng, thinks he is smart via CAT etc. u name it, we have it.......

Never have I felt so confused and insecured in my life and future generation after March 08, and what can I look forward to, nothing much at this moment.

Singapore plan 14 years ahead for succession of the next PM, Michael Phelps plan immediately after the China Olympics for the next in London 2012, China of course will plan to top the charts in London and the moral of the story is plan and simple common sense, "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY".

Only people or leaders of vision can look ahead and plan to succeed rather than akin to Malaysia, "Always fail to plan".

Plenty of ideas, fantastic launch, grandeur plans but poor monitoring and finishing thus leading to wasted time and money i.e. subject to abuse.

Anuar's resolve to take over by 16th September 2008 (so called Malaysia Day) is again putting a monkey's wrench into the system and all Paklah could do was say on budget day that he will not go down without a fight, dont u think its 5 months too late....which leader of any country in the free world governs with so much slack.

Tomorrow, all the RAKYAT will suffer & at the end of the day if ANUAR is successful, the story never ends with UMNO's General Assembly in December and MCA plus Gerakan contemplating to pull our of BN. MIC N PPP missing in action.

If memory serves me right, some ass in Putrajaya says just after the General Election, that a post mortem done by consulants will be able to shed some light on why BN lost and to be followed by reinvention.........?????? guess what....it never happened and thats rhetoric which goes well with all the promises as far as I am concern.

Today, racism is rearing its ugly head and one might question in this day and age, how can this ever happened again...MAY 13th was not enough..your answer is as good as mine.....

I am dejected, helpless and angry with all this political charade as I am worried for my kids as once the global economy goes and predicted in 2012 especially USA, we are fucked and screwed for life if we are not united today and plan for the coming global financial tsunami....and before that 2010 when AFTA comes into full force.

So my fellow Malaysian, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may GOD be merciful especially in time need not too far away on the horizon.

INILAH NASIB NEGARAKU MALAYSIA

p/s TAJOL ROSLI PLEASE SHUT...URE ruining everything

No comments: